We’re recruiting a temporary DIY/Yards Person for May – September this year.
Maintaining the yard. Conducting small repairs on motorhomes, such as basic carpentry, testing electrical circuits, changing headlight bulbs, fixing shelves, cleaning water tank sensors. General upkeep of yard and motorhomes. Changing batteries. Changing wheels over. Ensuring vehicle fluid levels maintained and tyre condition/pressures. Vehicle valeting. Other jobs as required. Training provided where required.
- Reliable and honest
- Looking for a candidate ideally with experience such as experience with DIY, vehicle maintenance, bike maintenance and basic repairs. A tradesman or somebody who has worked around/on vehicles would be ideal.
- High confidence and ability in driving and moving large vehicles in tight spaces (vehicles are 7m in length) as this will occasionally be required in the depot and delivering/collecting vehicles from garages and body shops.
- Physically able and strong enough to be able to change heavy motorhome wheels, and operate a power washer.
- Initiative and excellent problem solving skills.
- Confident and able to work independently.
- Impeccable time keeping.
- Friendly, welcoming and professional.
- Have own transport (The depot is not on a bus route)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Always smart and presentable (Uniform provided)
- Good eye for detail and ensure high standards are maintained in terms of cleanliness, service and communication
- Practical mindedness to conduct small repairs, diagnose how to fix breakages/problems and showing good initiative of whom to contact or where to go to get issues fixed or relevant parts needed.
Contact us to find out more and apply.