The recent success of Motorhome Escapes means we’re growing and looking for a new Customer Service Manager that’s ready to be part of a dynamic and motivated team.
- Managing the booking system, emails, phone calls towards attracting business sales and handling customer communication.
- Working with the depot manager and owner to think creatively about how to engage more customers and attract new business.
- Meeting and greeting customers.
- Demonstrating the motorhomes through vehicle briefings.
- Inspecting the vehicles for damages.
- Coordinating the fleet movements including booking vehicles into repair shops for work.
- Coordinating cleaning staff to ensure vehicles are cleaned upon return and in time for the next customer. Inspecting to ensure cleaning standard maintained.
- Coordinating with linen and bedding companies for uplift/delivery of bedding and stock taking.
- Dealing with supplier.
- There will be a scheduled on-call requirement shared with the depot manager to handle customer queries out of hours, and to provide assistance if needed for incidents/breakdowns.
- Locking up.
- Handling payments.
- Aged over 25.
- Computer literate. Competent with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Excellent customer service manner. Friendly, welcoming and professional.
- Impeccable time keeping.
- Confidence and ability in driving and moving large vehicles in tight spaces (vehicles are 7m in length) as this will occasionally be required in the depot or collecting/delivering vehicles to garages.
- Initiative and excellent problem solving skills.
- Confident and able to work independently.
- Have own transport (the depot is not on a bus route)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Always smart and presentable (uniform provided)
- Good eye for detail and ensure high standards are maintained in terms of cleanliness, service and communication
- Have good negotiation and conflict resolution skills to be able to deal fairly with discussions with customers around any damages caused on the return of motorhomes
- Experience with home DIY, vehicle maintenance, bike maintenance and basic repairs an advantage, as is practical mindedness to conduct small repairs, diagnose how to fix breakages/problems and showing good initiative of whom to contact or where to go to get issues fixed or relevant parts needed.
Full time or part time. There will be a scheduled weekend and on-call requirement/rota.
£18,000.00 to £22,000.00 /year
Driving license required