About Our Motorhomes
We hire out brand new motorhomes purchased new each year. All motorhomes are kept in excellent working order and impeccably clean.
We are the closest luxury motorhome hire company to Edinburgh airport and are based close to Edinburgh Airport (5 mins) and Glasgow International Airport (35 mins) in Scotland, and can pick you up at either of these airports as part of our Airport Transfer Service.
We supply 4 models of motorhome :
- The ISLAY 2/4 berth (4 seat belts) – sleep up to 4 people, or a very comfortable 2 berth
- The SKYE 4 berth (4 seat belts) – sleep up to 4 people, or a luxury 2 berth
- The LEWIS 6 berth (5 seat belts) – sleep up to 6 people, or a very comfortable 4 berth. Perfect for families, or a roomy vehicle for 2 people. Note we have one LEWIS motorhome with 6 seat belts
- The HARRIS 6 berth (5 seat belts) – sleep up to 6 people, or a very comfortable 4 berth. Perfect for families, or a roomy vehicle for 2 people.
The ISLAY 2/4 berth – layout day/night :
Can sleep up to 4 people, or a very comfortable 2 berth.
The SKYE 4 berth – layout day/night :-
Can sleep up to 4 people, or a luxury 2 berth.
The LEWIS 6 berth – layout day/night :
Can sleep up to 6 people, or a very comfortable 4 berth. Perfect for families, or a roomy vehicle for 2 people. When used for 2 people, the rear bunks may be used for storage of luggage, or the bottom bunk folded away, revealing a large rear ‘garage’ big enough for golf clubs, fishing gear etc., which can also be isolated from the main interior cabin by sliding across two internal doors, and accessed also by way of a large exterior door at the back of the motorhome.
NOTE : In the LEWIS, the ‘luton’ kingsize bed over the drivers cab is PERMANENTLY setup. You also have the option to assemble the king size bed from the dining area (takes about 1 minute).
NOTE : The ‘luton’ bed over the drivers cab is PERMANENTLY setup.
The HARRIS 6 berth – layout day/night :
Can sleep up to 6 people, or a very comfortable 4 berth. Perfect for families, or a roomy vehicle for 2 people.
This is a ‘low profile’ vehicle. During daytime use the “drop down bed” is contained within the ceiling. At night time, the already made up “drop down bed” is simply lowered over the dining area.
The following is a list of all the extras included in the price.
- Colour rear view camera
- Flat Screen TV /DVD Player with multi slot (digital picture viewing)
- Automatic Electric Step for easy access
- Duel fuel Thermostatic central heating system
- Full remote control vehicle central locking
- Picnic table and chairs
- Wind out Awning, (essential for sitting out in the evening)
- Led exterior lighting
- Fast close Pleated Windscreen blinds
- Rear Bike Rack for 3 Bikes
- Refillable gas bottles which can be topped up at most fuel stations with LPG (no inconvenience of needing to replace Calor gas bottles like most motorhomes)
- Habitation door and all windows fitted with roll out fly screens.
- Full comprehensive set of crockery, pots pans etc, for the size of your party
- 130 BHP Turbo Engine , (standard vehicle is 100 BHP)
- Cab radio (CD Player with 2014 model / ipod connection and USB with 2015 model)
- Six Speed gearbox
- First Aid Kit, Gas alarm, Fire Extinguisher
- Toilet Fluid, Cleaning materials
- 25 metre Electric hook up cable, 25 metre water filer hose
Please note that unlike most motorhomes you will find on the roads in the UK, our UK manufactured motorhomes have the rear habitation door on the passenger side. This is important for safety, especially if you have children, since it means that you will exit the habitation area onto the pavement side of the road. Most motorhomes have the habitation exit on the road side of the vehicle.
We also provide all our customers with a free online link to our private Google map showing hundreds of free wild camp spots that we have collated. This will allow you to pre-plan your route and zoom into each site to see a 360 degree view. We load all these sites into the sat navs that we can provide. We are also members of the Camping and Caravanning Club providing you with member prices at their sites, and we will provide you with a ‘Big Site Book’ and online link so that you may plan your route via official campsites if you prefer.
If you are looking for a quality motorhome hire in Scotland, then please contact us.